1. Copyright Information
All informations on this web site are provided without any claim to accuracy, completeness or current validity.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in this publication, in connection with a specific section, file or document, anyone is entitled to view this document, to copy, print, and distribute under the following conditions:
The document may only be used for non-commercial purposes. Each copy of this document or portion thereof must include this copyright notice and the copyright symbol of the operator. The document, each copy of the document or any part thereof may not be modified without the written consent of the operator. The operator reserves the right to revoke this authorization at any time and any use must be discontinued immediately upon written notice from the operator.
2. Warranties and Disclaimers
The website "Bogenwacht Duke of Lancaster.de" is available to you for free - unless otherwise agreed. The operators take no responsibility for the accuracy of the information, availability of services, loss of stored data on the website or usability for any particular purpose.
The operators are not liable for consequential damages based on a use of the offer.
As far as a disclaimer is not appropriate, the operators are only liable for gross negligence and willful misconduct. Product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners and are used on these pages for informational purposes only.
This publication could include technical or other inaccuracies or typographical or spelling errors. From time to time content may be incorporated in new editions of the publication. The operator may make improvements and / or changes to the listings, which are described in this publication.
3. Expressed opinions in comments and in the forum
It isn't possible to verify the truthfulness and completeness of every texts published here. Above do not take any responsibility for the published text, which in addition always reflect the views of the author and not those of the owner. The Owner of the forum reserves the right to remove or censor any kind of contributions and published information without giving a reason.
3a. Guidelines for registered users
By registering with "Bogenwacht Duke of Lancaster.de", the user hereinafter "user" agrees - to following conditions:
- 1. The user endorses to not publish (post) material, which is or includes racism, pornography, inhuman, defamatory, known wrong, offending, abusive, disgusting, shameless, gross, sexual oriented or is violating the privacy of others. You accept to not violate German or international Law and also not call for the breach of those.
- 3. The user endorses that commercial advertising and promotion for products or websites is not allowed. Violations will be deleted without comment. In serious or repeated violations, the member will be banned. In particular, this applies to the publication of "0900" numbers for any purpose.
4. Guidelines for User-Posted Content (i.e. Discussion board)
If the member wants to use the opportunity to submit their own contributions to other users of "Bogenwacht Duke of Lancaster.de", the following applies:
Required is that the user has registered to "Bogenwacht Duke of Lancaster.de" and has entered his first and last name into his user profile during registration or after he has submitted his contribution. With this name the contribution will be marked (public).
1. The user agrees to not to post material that infringes another person's copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights.
2. The user grants that "Bogenwacht Duke of Lancaster.de " has the rights to use the contribution for any purpose whatsoever, including, product innovation, design or improvement. This also includes postings on the Internet at "Bogenwacht Duke of Lancaster.de" as well as on other web servers, newsletters, print media and other publications. However, the information may not be distributed, sold, offered for sale, or otherwise exploited.
3. Submitted contributions will be deleted or made anonymous at the request of the member by email to the address of the webmaster. The deletion or anonymisation will take within 7 days of notification. There will be no liability for consequential damages, incurred from the late cancellation of the contribution by the member. Liability only insofar as they are not on a breach of duty of the member (above 1), 2) and 3)) and to the extent they are basing on gross negligence or willful misconduct of operators of "Bogenwacht Duke of Lancaster.de". We expressly point out in this context that "Bogenwacht Duke of Lancaster.de " is regularly indexed by search engines, and we have no control over whether, where and how long published contributions are stored and are retrievable after deletion in databases of search engines and directories.
4. Through the publication of submitted contributions incur no fee claims (fees, royalties, charges or similar compensation) against "Bogenwacht Duke of Lancaster.de". Participation is voluntary (unpaid).
Bogenwacht Duke of Lancaster.de does not require that you provide personal information, the decision to provide personal information is voluntary. However, in order to register for an account with Bogenwacht Duke of Lancaster.de, you must provide personal information. By providing your personal information to "Bogenwacht Duke of Lancaster.de", you consent to the collection, processing and storage by Bogenwacht Duke of Lancaster.de of your personal information in accordance with the terms of Bogenwacht Duke of Lancaster.de's Privacy-Policy.
6. Registration and password
The user endorses to keep his password secret and he will not share it with others, or give them the ability to retrieve it. He also endorses that he won't use the account of an other person.
7. Note according to Telecommunications Act
Our site contains links to third-party Web sites. We have no influence whatsoever on the information on these Web sites and accept no guaranty for its correctness. The content of such third-party sites is the responsibility of the respective owners/providers.At the time third-party Web sites were linked to ours, we found no grounds whatsoever of any likely contravention of the law. We shall promptly delete a link upon becoming aware that it violates the law. For third-party contents the owner is only liable (i.e. also of illegal or punishable contents) if it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent their use. Under the Telecommunications Act the owner is not obliged to check third-paty content constantly.